Monday, May 23, 2011

My Walk About

Pluck not the wayside flower;
It is the travelers dower.
William Allingham

Today we decided to take the sea side trail that takes you into Bellingham. It is a 3 mile walk that takes you part way by the water and into a wooded area. Along the our walk about I keep stopping to take pictures of the beautiful wild flowers that grow along the way. It was a lovey walk and when we reached the end we had a delicious lunch, the only problem was it was a 3 mile walk back. I hope you will enjoy some of the sights I saw.






















Everything is so green and lush here in Washington not like my dry sunny California.

Always keep love in your stitches,
Teresa

6 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Great photos of your walk.

Mouse said...

ooo lovely flower shots on you walk .. love the bee and the ladybug ones :) love mouse who atm has sun but very windy the kind that blows your socks off ..lol

Kate said...

Lovely photos.

Sarah Beth said...

Beautiful. I saved some of those pics for myself for screensaver pics. Hope you don't mind. I am having a givaway on my blog.

Shari said...

gorgeous pictures!!! My blog post last week was full of flower pix...love spring flowers!!

Pumpkin said...

LOVE all the flower pictures! Isn't this such a wonderful time of year? :o)