"I once had a rose named after me and I was flattered.
But I was not pleased to read the description in
the catalogue: no good in a bed, but fine up against a wall."
I was very flattered this week to have been picked by Ruth - Ruth's Running Stitch for a Stylish Blogger Award. Talk about a surprise. Thank you Ruth.
The rules are very simple:
1. Thank the person who has awarded you.
2. List seven things about yourself.
3. Pass the award to 15 other stylish bloggers.
The seven things about me:
1. I met my husband while we were both clerks for the FBI.
2. I live in California but was born in Virginia.
3. I once attended one of Ellen's Christmas give away shows and took home lots of gifts.
4. My favorite season is fall and all it's color (even if we don't have them where I live).
5. I didn't start cross stitching until 6 years ago.
6. I live in So. Calif. and hate the beach and the heat.
7. I am one of those who wears Christmas Sweaters and shirts the whole month of December.
Now to give the award to 15 other stylish bloggers:
1. At Willow Tree Pond - Teresa
2. Confessions of a Serial Starter - Jennifer
3. Confessions of a Southern Stitcher - Pam
4. Crafty Moo - Sarah
5. Doll's Musings - Anne
6. Joanie's World - Joanie
7. Lainey's Stitching Hoose - Elaine
8. Plays with needles
9. Riverside Stitching - Denise
10. Stitching Dreams - Carol
11. The Stitching Lion - Bekca
12. The Twisted Stitcher - Vonna
13. To Stitch or Not To Stitch - Barbara
14. Tolentreasure - Cathy
15. With My Needle & Thread - Brenda
Thank you very much Ruth for considering my blog "Stylish".
Always keep love in your stitches,